• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sexy Underwear Tips Learn how to pick sexy underwear

#1 User is offline   Mary 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:24 PM

Well chosen sexy underwear can add spice to your relationship and keep your man devoted and happy. Here are some important things to remember when planning a sexy underwear fantasy.

Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Sexy-Little-Fantasies-Sexy-Little-Kitty.jpg (61.84K)
Number of downloads: 71

Fantasy is Better Than Reality.

Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Sexy-Little-Fantasies-Sexy-Little-Angel.jpg (54.12K)
Number of downloads: 75

Regular underwear, even regular, sexy underwear, is no match for themed underwear. If you are already going through the trouble of creating a night of fantasy for your man, you might as well make it a true fantasy with good costumes and good performances.

Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Sexy-Little-Fantasies-Sexy-Little-Balerina.jpg (64.71K)
Number of downloads: 76

Sexy themed underwear allows you to take on a totally different persona for the night. A new persona is exciting, sexy, and novel. It is also liberating. Once transformed, even you may be surprised at what you would do. This must be how Cat Woman feels when she puts on her black sexy outfit.

Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Sexy-Little-Fantasies-Sexy-Little-Bride.jpg (61.41K)
Number of downloads: 78

Sexy themed underwear opens up doors to a variety of role-playing scenarios that will be fun for everyone and is sure to spice things up. Some favorite themes include the foreign exchange student, the sexy doctor, the cowgirl, or the french maid. Find out what your man likes, and pick a theme that you know he will enjoy and remember.

Power and Vulnerability Are a Killer Combination.

Guys generally like some vulnerability in their women. Vulnerability makes men feel more protective over you, and lets them take on a traditionally, more manly role. But together with that vulnerability, a touch of danger and power will drive a man crazy.
Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Sexy-Little-Fantasies-Sexy-Little-French-Maid.jpg (73.42K)
Number of downloads: 64
Why are sexy models often used to advertise cars and motorcycles? Because the idea of a woman dominating a powerful machine is extremely sexy. When a man makes love and in a sense, dominates a woman, who is herself seen to be powerful, it makes the man feel stronger and more virile.
Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Sexy-Little-Fantasies-Sexy-Little-Nurse.jpg (55.43K)
Number of downloads: 67
Sexy Playboy Bunny underwear is often a good choice because it says sexy and vulnerable in equal parts. Just don't forget to complete that outfit by carrying a whip, for that added touch of power.

Have a Plan.

A sexy underwear fantasy may only last for several exquisite hours but it is important to have a long-term plan.
Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Sexy-Little-Fantasies-Sexy-Little-Sailor.jpg (66.97K)
Number of downloads: 57
First of all, do some early promotion to build up anticipation. There is nothing worse than spending all that time and money to set up the sexy underwear event, and have nobody turn up. Make sure your man knows that something really good is coming, and make him crave it. Tease him with notes and provocative pictures, so that not attending is not even an option.
Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Sexy-Little-Fantasies-Sexy-Little-Santa.jpg (60.57K)
Number of downloads: 65
Finally, and most importantly, make sure that your own goals are fulfilled. Why are you planning this sexy underwear event? For a mutually fun experience? For that ruby necklace? Are you trying to establish a greater degree of intimacy that is currently missing? Are you trying to stop a roving eye?
Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Sexy-Little-Fantasies-Sexy-Little-Valentine.jpg (74.45K)
Number of downloads: 66
Be honest with yourself. Identify your goals, prioritize them, and make sure to plan the sexy underwear event in such a way that helps achieve some of those goals. At the very least, be in the position to gather important information for subsequent sexy underwear events.

#2 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:15 PM

I like the tips. Hope they'll help people to diversify their sex lives :)
Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

#3 User is offline   bHIPEnergyBlend 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:51 AM

Very sexy photos.

#4 User is offline   CoolRK 

• Pip

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:22 PM

Hello Mary, great read and awesome photos. I was wondering if you own the images, and if i can purchase them for online ads, won't be long runs, but temporary for testing purposes. Is so, can you shoot me a PM? thnx.

#5 User is offline   Mary 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

CoolRK, i took pics from my fave website about lingerie, LingerieWeapon.com but i guess pics belong to Victoria's Secret brand, thus if you want to use these pics it is better to contact VS ;)

#6 User is offline   CoolRK 

• Pip

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:12 PM

lol Thank you for the reply :P I guess that is out of the question, they'll probably charge me an arm and a leg for it lol.

#7 User is offline   Perevodimm 

• Pip
  • LocationМосква

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

Working , doing better than you can.
Бюро переводов в центре Москвы

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic