Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Luxury bathrooms Luxury bathrooms

#1 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:44 AM

I've always dreamt of having a luxury bathroom but i have never thought some bathrooms are sooo luxury. See the picture and tell me what you think.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: bathrooms-1.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-2.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-3.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-4.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-5.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-6.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-7.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-8.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-9.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-10.jpg
  • Attached Image: bathrooms-11.jpg

Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

#2 User is offline   Bumble-bee 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:09 AM

though slightly over the top, these bathrooms are simply amazing
“Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand” (Homer Simpson)

Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip

#3 User is offline   Mary 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

Luxury! I'd agree to move in some of them:-D

#4 User is offline   jim bushart 

• Pip

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:01 AM

For people who can afford it, luxury bathroom furniture is the final word in bathroom style and fashion. In contrast to the typical mass produced bathroom fittings that are available in the market, this section of bathrooms provides you with unique and custom made designs, chic elegance, and a touch of priceless exquisiteness to your extra large and spacious bathroom. Luxury bathroom furniture are a world in themselves, a class apart from anything else that you might have seen and used in the world of bathrooms.

There are many different ranges of luxury bathroom and they come in stylized themes in most cases. For instance, there are models based on the Art deco sense of aesthetics, and then there are the Victorian designs, the clean modern chic models, and even the tech savvy designs (that incorporate oddities like an iPod charging drawer). These models are often designed by professionals and high-end designers who combine fashion sense and functionality in as unique a sense possible.

Even though most of the time, the luxury bathroom furniture will have to be bought as a complete suite, you can also look for other options on the internet. For instance, you might come across online stores that offer luxury bathroom furniture as separate pieces - under the broad categories of faucets, accessories and vanities. Such stores typically have a far more varied range of style and trends than other stores that sell complete bathroom suites online.

While shopping for luxury bathroom furniture, you get a chance to really indulge yourself - whether it is with a whirlpool bath designed for two; or a steam shower / spa; or a Jacuzzi; or a standalone bathtub made from luminescent stones. You can even go for the more exotic pieces of accessories and vanities such as a luxury bathtub made of patina copper, a Swarovski-studded handles and knobs; and showers that have a blue light on the shower head while the water is pouring from it.

The main thing to keep in mind is to not get carried away by the various options that are available for luxury bathroom furniture on the web and base your decision after a thorough research and survey. You should know that the bathroom furniture should complement the overall décor of the bathroom and you don't want to end up with a piece that stands out like a sore thumb. A good idea is to take your interior designer along with you on your during the market survey so that you get constant advice on the kind of styles to keep an eye out for.

Another thing is that you should ensure the reputation and reliability of the online store that you ultimately make your purchase from. After selecting the models (from an online catalog) and viewing them in reality at a nearby bathroom store, you should select the online store that gives you the best quality and the best service.

Remember, you don't want to end up with furniture that is chipped during delivery and a store that does not take responsibility for that. Your luxury bathroom furniture deserves great attention and detail to their purchase for the entire endeavor to be successful.

#5 User is offline   Stephanie Lewis 

• Pip

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

I have not imagined before this Luxurious bathrooms. Great collection of these bathrooms design. I like it.

Home Additions Virginia
Virginia Basement

#6 User is offline   helenliu 

• PipPip
  • LocationBeijing, China

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

So amazing and luxury bathroom design, if showering in finely design bathroom will be most fabulous time!
Make your home decor amazing and classical in different style stone carving!

#7 User is offline   Bartholomew 

• Pip

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Today’s luxury bathroom pushes the envelope, exceeds the imagination, and dares to go where no man has gone before. Some items you can expect to find in a luxury bathroom these days are electronic faucets, smart toilets, tanning showers and spa showers, towel warmers and heated floors, shower rain heads and body sprays, bathroom wine coolers, bubbler tubs with fountain fills, even a waterproof TV for your shower. If you’re looking for the hottest trends, total spa experience, or functionality with a flare you’ve come to the right place.

#8 User is offline   NelsonJohn 

• PipPip
  • LocationNY

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

Wow! These are such a beautiful luxury bathroom snaps. I love all. I have found the amazing wonder with lighting fixture, where the chandeliers have used beautifully. I would love to decor my bathroom with these luxuries appliance by install crystal chandelier. Nice post. Keep posting.

#9 User is offline   Hily Watson 

• PipPip

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

Simply Awesome all. No doubts it reveals real luxury. I consider bathroom as most important place in our house where we re energize our self and becomes stress free so it should be decorated like wise only than only we have a great and fresh bath experience every day.

Anyway thanks a lot for sharing this. Have a look these few from my side too.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Annie 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

View PostVeronica, on 07 December 2010 - 05:44 AM, said:

I've always dreamt of having a luxury bathroom but i have never thought some bathrooms are sooo luxury. See the picture and tell me what you think.

luxury bathroom , they are my dream

#11 User is offline   MeniaDimaridou 

• Pip

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:30 AM

Yes, definitely luxury bathrooms are beauty and class apart thing. The amount you spend in luxury bathrooms is always endless, you can go in multi billion dollar bathroom making which will give a classy effect and lighting into it also plays an important role for this kinds of bathroom.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links