How To Kiss 4 Types Of Kisses Men Love
Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:53 AM
1. The lip-sucking kiss. This kind of kiss usually occurs during a make-out and it involves gently tugging your partners upper or lower lip. Why do men love it?
"Let's be honest, the lip-sucking kiss is the best. It's the official kiss of ramping-things-up, and simply hints at many more talents and adventures to come." – Jody, 29, Radio Producer
"I actually pair slight lip sucking with very light, barely-touching lip licking. I'm not so much partial to having my own lips licked and sucked, but I'm a big fan of doing it to my girlfriend. It provokes the best kinds of reactions." John, 28, Writer
2. The mid-sex kiss. The mid-sex kiss is just what it sounds like—you're making love and kissing at the same time. Why do men love it?
"Aside from the obvious reason—i.e. you have to be having sex for this kiss to work—it's hot because you're essentially combining one of the most classically romantic acts with one of the dirtiest—if you're doing it right, that is." – Scott, 30, Bartender
3. The simple kiss. The simple kiss is nothing fancy, just a quick smooch on the lips, the cheek, anywhere.
"I love when my wife kisses me anytime of day, nothing sloppy, just a simple kiss. Every time we kiss I smell her lotion and shampoo and it makes me smile." – Andrew, 31, Flight Paramedic
4. The tongue kiss. The tongue kiss is the classic French kiss—slipping your tongue inside the other person's mouth. Why do men love it?
"A good French kiss is as intimate as sex. The eyes-closed, you-tilt-head-this-way-I'll-tilt-mine-this-way, bodies-pressed-together, jaws-stretching, tongue-darting, hands-roving, butt-clenched back-and-forth is one of life's sweetest, simplest, most honest pleasures. There's magic in a good kiss. There's an articulation and intuition-by-feel in a passionate kiss that no amount of talking or sex can replicate. " – Tom, 31, Comedian
Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:28 PM
Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:07 PM
Here are some steps:
1. Get your lips in proper kissing order. The most kissable lips are smooth and sweet, not dry, chapped and tense. The guidelines in How to Get Kissable Lips will help both men and women make their lips look more attractive and inviting. Here are the basics:
# Exfoliate your lips with sugar to make them soft. You never want your lips hard.
# Moisturize your lips to keep them soft.
# Relax your lips by parting them ever so slightly.
2. Look inviting and approachable. You might not realize it when you send a "leave me alone" message, so read up on How to Look Approachable. Uncross your arms, keep your hands away from your face, make eye contact, and smile! Similarly, read his or her body language - is this person into you? Or does this person seem uncomfortable?
3. Break the "touch barrier." Touch the person lightly on the arm or shoulder when you're talking. Just make it a quick, innocent touch and don't make a big deal out of it. Holding hands is also a good way to break the touch barrier. (Guys, you may want to read How to Touch a Girl for more ideas on how to break the touch barrier without overstepping boundaries.) If everything is going well, try kissing the person on the cheek. If you find your lips near their ear (like if you're hugging someone from behind, or whispering something to them) go in for a gentle kiss on the cheek and see how they respond.
* Please note that the touch barrier is culture dependent. In certain cultures, e.g. Islamic, breaking the touch barrier is a big taboo that can land you in serious trouble. Be very careful.
4. Look at their lips. Make eye contact and then move your gaze briefly down to the person's lips. Then move your eyes back up to meet theirs and smile demurely. You don't have to be really obvious about it. Many people will take the hint, especially if they've read one of the many articles that lists this as a sign that a person wants to kiss or be kissed.
5. Approach for the kiss. Depending on your starting position you may need only to turn your head, or you may need to lean in a bit. You may want to use your hands to gently urge your partner’s body or head into position—you just want to guide his or her movement a little, you don’t want to forcibly move any part of his or her body or hold your partner in an uncomfortable position—but in general you just want to position yourself correctly and let your partner meet you. As you near your partner’s lips, maintain eye contact.
Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:10 PM
As you are locking and re-locking lips, brush your tongue against your partner's lips ever so slightly. This should make it clear that you want to French kiss. If your partner's tongue does not respond in like fashion or if they pull away, you will have to save the French kiss for another time when you are both ready.
Slowly open your mouth a little bit more and gently push your tongue a little farther into their mouth until the tip of your tongue meets the tip of theirs. Let your tongues brush against each other briefly and gently and then pull it away, back into your own mouth.
Close your mouth a little (not all the way) and open it again to start another kiss. This time you can push your tongue a little further into your partner's mouth, so that more of it brushes against theirs.
For a passionate kiss: Put your hand(s) on your partner's face, neck, or hair and hold them close as your tongues meet. Gently suck or nibble on their lips here and there. Breathe deeply. Kiss the person like you just can't get enough of them, and like you might never get to kiss them again.
Finish off a French kiss with a little lip locking (as described in the previous section) or continue kissing
Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:17 AM
Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:19 AM
Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:27 AM
No, there is nothing wrong with you. These things come with time. When you find someone who cares about you for who you are and you feel the same way about them, then it's the right time. Until then, be happy with yourself. Trust me, you don't need a boyfriend to be a complete and wonderful person.
Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:15 PM
Of course not! I'm fifteen and I admit I've had sex a LOT and I wish I could go back and be innocent again. I mean I've only been with two guys and a girl but I miss the feeling of not knowing who your first kiss will be with and dreams of your first boyfriend. Embrace being innocent as long as possible! I envy you a whole lot actually