MillionTalks: Jada Pinkett Smith Denies Will Smith Divorce Rumors - MillionTalks

Today's Fun Links

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jada Pinkett Smith Denies Will Smith Divorce Rumors

#1 User is offline   Miss Provocateur 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

Jada Pinkett Smith has opened up in a new interview about her marriage to Will Smith, insisting divorce is not to be expected. The 40-year-old actress spoke to French magazine Gala and said everything is okay with her and Will's marriage that was under the threat of collapse after media claimed she had a fling with her Hawthorne co-star Marc Anthony.

And now Jada says she still wonders why she was ‘chosen’ to be at the centre of a celebrity divorce drama. Asked why media fuus over marital strife continues, Jada said:

"I have no idea! Every year, one celebrity couple is under the microscope. This year, unluckily, it’s us! I almost want to say that we should have been expecting it."

Attached Image: jada-pinkett-smith-denies-divorce-rumors5.jpg

Will and Jada denied the reports at the time, which were published by InTouch magazine last August.

Attached Image: jada-pinkett-smith-denies-divorce-rumors6.jpg

#2 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

haven't they already filed for divorce????? i thought it was an official announcement..
Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

#3 User is offline   Nicky 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

I was also surprised to read about this as I too have heard about the rumours of them to get divorced..

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links