MillionTalks: Festival Style & Easy Chic 2013 - MillionTalks

Today's Fun Links

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Festival Style & Easy Chic 2013 Affordable, Chic & Unique Pieces for Individual Style

#1 User is offline   Luxe 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Whether you plan to enjoy outdoor Music and Art Festivals this Spring and Summer... or just want to be comfortable and fashionable, it's easy and lots of fun to select pieces which magnify and broadcast YOUR individual style. A mix of vintage finds, your favorite go-to pieces, and maybe a big-ticket "splurge" or two... there are many ways to make yourself stand out from the crowd.

With the whole world of shopping and style right at our fingertips 24/7, we have endless possibilities... and even if your budget is FAR from "endless," you can have a great time shopping online, in local thrift stores OR at the many internet shops, marketplaces and such.

I hope you share with me the things YOU have found, the outfits you have created, the jewelry and other pieces that you have made... also - where do you like to shop? Pics are always the best way to go - so here are a few things I think are awesome for Warm Weather 2013!

#2 User is offline   Luxe 

• Pip

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostLuxe, on 20 April 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

Whether you plan to enjoy outdoor Music and Art Festivals this Spring and Summer... or just want to be comfortable and fashionable, it's easy and lots of fun to select pieces which magnify and broadcast YOUR individual style. A mix of vintage finds, your favorite go-to pieces, and maybe a big-ticket "splurge" or two... there are many ways to make yourself stand out from the crowd.

With the whole world of shopping and style right at our fingertips 24/7, we have endless possibilities... and even if your budget is FAR from "endless," you can have a great time shopping online, in local thrift stores OR at the many internet shops, marketplaces and such.

I hope you share with me the things YOU have found, the outfits you have created, the jewelry and other pieces that you have made... also - where do you like to shop? Pics are always the best way to go - so here are a few things I think are awesome for Warm Weather 2013!

LOVE these:
http://www.milanoo.c...rt-p264570.html

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: milanooshorts:drape.jpg

#3 User is offline   Luxe 

• Pip

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostLuxe, on 20 April 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

AUTHENTIC Vintage Hippie Feather Boho Jewelry!
www.etsy.com/listing/64834631/vintage-feather-choker-hippie-70s
$33 Vintage Adjustable Choker Necklace - perfect for dressing up OR for kicking back!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: tovafeathers.jpg

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links