MillionTalks: Jeans Trends for Spring/ Summer 2012 - MillionTalks

Today's Fun Links

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jeans Trends for Spring/ Summer 2012 Read about denim trends for the current season

#1 User is offline   Butterfly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

We all love jeans and have at least three different pairs of those in our wardrobes. Jeans are functional, stylish and very comfortable. JEans fashion doesn't change a lot but every season we see new trends coming and some of those we have already got accustomed to going away (but we keep those till the new season comes when they can become fashionable again, don't we?). During Spring/ Summer 2012 fashion season there are only a few new denim trends, some of which you will definitely love (like i do).

Attached File  jeans-trends-spring-summer-2012.jpg (162.95K)
Number of downloads: 0

Spring/ Summer 2012 Hottest Jeans Trends

Bright Colors. In spring and summer color is probably one of the most important things, which is totally understandable since everybody longs for brightness after winter monotony. Jeans in red, pink, aquamarine, green and violet colors have flooded stores and streets. You can play it safe and wear your trendy pair with a simple white, black or silver top, or go bold and do color-blocking with other bright tones.

Attached File  jeans-trends-spring-summer-2012-bright-colors-1.jpg (108.44K)

Pastel hues. Pastel hues are a must during Spring/ Summer 2012 season. Look for cream, mint, salmon, and lemon jeans to wear with romantic blouses, wedges or espadrilles, and beautiful wide-brimmed summer hats.

Attached File  jeans-trends-spring-summer-2012-pastel-colors-1.jpg (168.92K)

Prints. This trend has affected all categories of a woman’s wardrobe, including jeans. Florals, stripes, leopard and snake skin, wide African prints as well as kaleidoscopic patterns are key this season. Wear them with tops that feature a different print to really stand out, or complement your look with something less daring but still attractive.

Attached File  jeans-trends-spring-summer-2012-cropped-jeans.jpg (93.89K)

Skinny Crop. Skinny cropped jeans will look terrific on a slim girl with long perfect legs. In case you don’t fall under that category you better stay away from this jeans trend as all the problem areas you normally try to hide will become clearly visible. For those, who do have the assets to demonstrate, should look for mid rise, straight leg and ankle length.

Attached File  jeans-trends-spring-summer-2012-bleached-jeans.jpg (172.63K)

Bleached jeans. This type of jeans has kind of retro feel but you can make them look modern by wearing with faded t-shirts, cut off vests or fringed tops.

Attached File  jeans-trends-spring-summer-2012-high-wasited-jeans.jpg (83.17K)

High-waisted jeans. With bra and cropped tops so popular now there is no wonder that high-waisted jeans and pants are also getting trendy. Cover your belly button with a pair of perfect jeans that fit you well. It can be wide-leg, too.

#2 User is offline   Miss Provocateur 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

The last one looks a kinda weird.. :unsure:

#3 User is offline   Kittie Cakes 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:25 AM

The last one is a flaired type that I've never really cared for since I like to show off my legs. Dance is my minor so I'm just really proud of the work outs results. I love that neon colors are a hit now tho. I love so many bright colors all year round to push away the winter dullness.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links