MillionTalks: If you are smart... then why are you poor? - MillionTalks

Today's Fun Links

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

If you are smart... then why are you poor?

#1 User is offline   Aristo 

• Group: Moderators

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:03 AM

Would you say that you know for yourself the answer to these two questions: Whether the material poverty or wealth depends on our intelligence, education, and character? Or does prosperity depend mostly on our luck and favorable circumstances?

#2 User is offline   Miss Provocateur 

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:30 AM

I think success depends mostly on person's tenacity. Sure, 'luck and favorable circumstances' also play some role on the path to wealthy; still, I guess the formula of success in life is wish*work*wish*work*wish*work*some self-sacrifice*luck))) imo.

#3 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:12 AM

wish*work*wish*work*wish*work*some self-sacrifice*luck)))

Nice formula :)

I also think that success is achived due to many factors. Character, intelligence and persistence are the most important. Education is great but not necessary. As for luck and favorable circumstances, they are great but if you do everything to achieve your goals these become insignificant. The person who really wants something will definitely get it, with a little effort of course.
Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

#4 User is offline   Mona 

• Advanced Member
  • LocationOut there...

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

It depends on how you define 'poor'. Intelligence is a single trait that goes out of context here. So I agree with Veronica, it takes a combination of things as well as ambition. If you don't want to earn ALL the money in the world, then you can be just a well-off smart person.
Lingerie to Kill for - Hot Lingerie from catwalks to designer boutiques, sexy lingerie news and hot trends.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links