• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Christmas Home Decor Ideas

#1 User is offline   Mona 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationOut there...

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:01 AM

So the Christmas is soon and here are the Christmas trends that were presented on Christmas World 2011 in March.

Go For Simplicity. Due toe economic downtime the people lean toward simplicity incorporating felt and folklore themes into their decor.

Trendy Colors: Frosty green and silver color mix is big. It is expected to be seen everywhere. It's simple but magic at the same time. Other hues that can be used as accents are pewter, tin, and polished bronze. Glitters are 'in' this year. But they are more colorful than shiny, think plaid and swirl patterns.

Flowers: Use flowers like lilies and tulips to freshen up the Christmas decor. There are no limitations to particular kind of flowers so you can choose your favorite.

Attached Image: RAZ-Evergreen-Christmas1.jpg

Attached Image: Christmas_Tree_Decoration.jpg

Attached Image: 10-christmas-trees-10-best-Contemporary-green-and-silver-Christmas-tree-from-Heals.jpg

Of course trends are optional, so you can choose from any other ideas:

Attached Image: 4-best-low-effort-christmas-decorating-ideas-Simple-Christmas-dining-decorations.jpg

Attached Image: Bold-modern-interior-decorating-Christmas-500x500.jpg

Attached Image: Modern-Christmas-Interior-Decorating-Idea-1.jpg

Attached Image: Nice-Tree-Decoration-Design-for-Christmas.jpg

Attached Image: christmas-interior-vancuver.jpg

Attached Image: 2011-Winter-Christmas-Decor.jpg
Lingerie to Kill for - Hot Lingerie from catwalks to designer boutiques, sexy lingerie news and hot trends.

#2 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:20 AM

everything's so beautiful... i can almost feel Christmas coming)))
Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

#3 User is offline   Miss Provocateur 

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

You can call me crazy but I don't understand the whole fuss regarding home decorations :unsure: I've never had ideas why ppl get crazy with Xmas coming :unsure:

#4 User is offline   lucyt213 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNY

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

These all are best home decoration pictures. I like all and wish you Merry Christmas.I like to decorate my home with my own hands...
And in this Christmas i celebrate my Christmas in my home with my friends...

I hope you all enjoy this Christmas?
Buy area rugs, outdoor wall lighting, bathroom rugs and lightings or any other lighting accessories that you want, to give a better look to your house at affordable prices.

#5 User is offline   NelsonJohn 

• PipPip
  • LocationNY

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:05 AM

Wow looking so beautiful pictures. Just loved all decoration ideas. I would love to apply all these decorative style by next Christmas :) . However, I am thinking to adding more beauty through my chandelier repair, which can help to improving more productivity of my home.

#6 User is offline   smithjames 

• Pip

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

View PostMona, on 13 December 2011 - 07:01 AM, said:

So the Christmas is soon and here are the Christmas trends that were presented on Christmas World 2011 in March.

Go For Simplicity. Due toe economic downtime the people lean toward simplicity incorporating felt and folklore themes into their decor.

Trendy Colors: Frosty green and silver color mix is big. It is expected to be seen everywhere. It's simple but magic at the same time. Other hues that can be used as accents are pewter, tin, and polished bronze. Glitters are 'in' this year. But they are more colorful than shiny, think plaid and swirl patterns.

Flowers: Use flowers like lilies and tulips to freshen up the Christmas decor. There are no limitations to particular kind of flowers so you can choose your favorite.

Attachment RAZ-Evergreen-Christmas1.jpg

Attachment Christmas_Tree_Decoration.jpg

Attachment 10-christmas-trees-10-best-Contemporary-green-and-silver-Christmas-tree-from-Heals.jpg

Attachment 4-best-low-effort-christmas-decorating-ideas-Simple-Christmas-dining-decorations.jpg

Attachment Bold-modern-interior-decorating-Christmas-500x500.jpg

Attachment Modern-Christmas-Interior-Decorating-Idea-1.jpg

Attachment Nice-Tree-Decoration-Design-for-Christmas.jpg

Attachment christmas-interior-vancuver.jpg

Attachment 2011-Winter-Christmas-Decor.jpg

Nice post. I also want to build my home same ! Decor with different type of balloons . last year I took help of Ghar Builder's Home interior designer to Decorate my home . Ghar Builder give me 100% money value services.

#7 User is offline   Annie 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:22 AM

View PostMona, on 13 December 2011 - 07:01 AM, said:

Attachment RAZ-Evergreen-Christmas1.jpg

Attachment Christmas_Tree_Decoration.jpg

Attachment 10-christmas-trees-10-best-Contemporary-green-and-silver-Christmas-tree-from-Heals.jpg

Attachment 4-best-low-effort-christmas-decorating-ideas-Simple-Christmas-dining-decorations.jpg

Attachment Bold-modern-interior-decorating-Christmas-500x500.jpg

Attachment Modern-Christmas-Interior-Decorating-Idea-1.jpg

Attachment Nice-Tree-Decoration-Design-for-Christmas.jpg

Attachment christmas-interior-vancuver.jpg

Attachment 2011-Winter-Christmas-Decor.jpg

I offered a Christmas gift for my dog, it is beautiful, right ?
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   charlesrodgers 

• PipPip
  • Locationunited states

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

You have post really a very fabulous home decoration ideas for Christmas days. Use of a different types of flowers for home interior decoration that's very nice concept an i also like to decorate my own home with some colorful flowers. If anybody have some others ideas for home decoration then please suggests me from sharing here.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links