• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mother of 14 who HATES her children also known as Octomom Nadya Suleman

#1 User is offline   Bumble-bee 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

i've just read this article in the Daily Mail and it got me so angry i was simply short for words. the woman in the story who's well known by her nickname Octomom Nadya Suleman has confessed to In Touch that she hates her fourteen children and doesn't know how to cope with the stress they cause her.

Attached Image: suleman.jpg

in case you don't know who this woman is, she became famous in early 2009 after giving birth to the longest surviving octuplets in the US history. When she had her 8 babies she was already a mother of six (worth mentioning, a single and unemployed mother of six). now two years later she says she hates her life, considers suicide and wishes she never gave birth to her children at all (all of them conceived via IVF using donor's sperm with Suleman insisting on implanting as many eggs as possible).

Attached Image: suleman-2.jpg

she says:

I hate the babies, they disgust me.My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.
The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet. Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope.
Obviously I love them - but I absolutely wish I had not had them.
My bank account is overdrawn by $300 and I have no money to pay for the children's school, food or the mortgage.

this woman is disgusting. how can she blame the kids when it's her to blame in the first place? there are so many families dreaming of having children/child and she's lucky to have 14! i know 14 is way too many but it was her decision to have so many kids (just for fun? publicity?) i don't understand her and i think social services should read this article, too, to take away the kids if she doesn't know how and doens't want to take care of them.

what do you think about this woman and her words?
“Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand” (Homer Simpson)

Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip

#2 User is offline   Amelia 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationLA

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:24 AM

seems to me she just wanted some fame:( this is really disgusting!

#3 User is offline   Mary 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:13 PM

it is awful! i think she MUST be unparented! otherwise she can injure her poor children :angry:

#4 User is offline   Butterfly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:22 AM

she is stupid. and i feel sorry for those 14 kids. having a baby is magic you have to thank God for till the end of your life.

#5 User is offline   Lilu 

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

Stupid idiot, have women like her. What was she thinking before? She already had 6, why to become pregnant again. She probably thought she would immediately receive millions of dollars for staring in a reality show about her and her children, apparently it didn't happen, her estimation was wrong. Way to go! Social services should take these children away for adoption but other parents. These children will be much happier than living with her.

#6 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

i feel sorry for those kids, they have to live with a stupid mother. by the way, she has posted her nude photo to show how much weight she's lost since having her children. it's gross..

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: article-2120741-12581FED000005DC-956_634x824.jpg

Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links