MillionTalks: Jennifer Aniston's new New York apartment - MillionTalks

Today's Fun Links

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jennifer Aniston's new New York apartment with only enough space for one :)

#1 User is offline   Bumble-bee 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

Attached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment.jpg

Hollywood royalty Jennifer Aniston is selling her LA mansion to move back to New York, the city she grew up in and where she went to the acting school. Jen is in final stages to close the deal to buy a $5.9 million Manhattan apartment overlooking the New York Harbor and the Empire State Building.

The new home is said to be quite small for a celebrity as it only has one bedroom and one bathroom but it's got a fantastic 800-square foot terrace, so i kind of understand Aniston's choice.

The 1,200 square foot penthouse apartment is situated on the 18th floor of a pre-war building and has a new open-plan kitchen, dining room, living room, hardwood and poured concrete floors as well as four closets.

The apartment looks quite simple in design and i think it's very much Jennifer Aniston - simple yet stylish

A sneak peek inside Jennifer Aniston's NYC apartment

the beautiful terrace
Attached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-5.jpgAttached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-6.jpgAttached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-8.jpgAttached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-9.jpg

the only bedroom
Attached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-4.jpgAttached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-7.jpg

the kitchen
Attached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-3.jpg

the living room & hall
Attached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-1.jpgAttached Image: jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-2.jpg
“Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand” (Homer Simpson)

Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip

#2 User is offline   Butterfly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:08 AM

it's beautiful in there. She's a lucky girl)

#3 User is offline   maximus123 

• Pip

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:53 AM

View PostBumble-bee, on 27 April 2011 - 11:37 AM, said:

Attachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment.jpg

Hollywood royalty Jennifer Aniston is selling her LA mansion to move back to New York, the city she grew up in and where she went to the acting school. Jen is in final stages to close the deal to buy a $5.9 million Manhattan apartment overlooking the New York Harbor and the Empire State Building.

The new home is said to be quite small for a celebrity as it only has one bedroom and one bathroom but it's got a fantastic 800-square foot terrace, so i kind of understand Aniston's choice.

The 1,200 square foot penthouse apartment is situated on the 18th floor of a pre-war building and has a new open-plan kitchen, dining room, living room, hardwood and poured concrete floors as well as four closets.

The apartment looks quite simple in design and i think it's very much Jennifer Aniston - simple yet stylish

A sneak peek inside Jennifer Aniston's NYC apartment

the beautiful terrace
Attachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-5.jpgAttachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-6.jpgAttachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-8.jpgAttachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-9.jpg

the only bedroom
Attachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-4.jpgAttachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-7.jpg

the kitchen
Attachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-3.jpg

the living room & hall
Attachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-1.jpgAttachment jennifer-aniston-new-york-apartment-2.jpg

#4 User is offline   maximus123 

• Pip

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:53 AM

really nice.....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links