How to Avoid End-of-Workday Fatigue
Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:09 AM
I wonder why is it that some people can have a hard day at work and still come home and mow the lawn, while others barely have the strength to dial the phone and order in dinner???
Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:37 AM
• Always carry a FILLED water bottle with you. Whether stuck in a car in traffic, or stuck in a meeting at work, you can avoid dehydration by assuring you have fluids available.
• Be sure to consume fluids when you exercise. Often we are in a rush to complete our workout or our run or walk. So make sure you adequately hydrate before, during, and after exercise to avoid dehydration.
• As soon as you wake up, grab a glass of water or 100% fruit juice to start your day on the right note.
• Look for dark colored urine. If your urine is dark yellow, you are likely dehydrated. The goal is straw colored OR clear.
• Consume more fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are mostly water and fiber. Therefore, increasing your fruit and vegetable intake can increase your fluid intake. Other food and beverage options you may consider include: soups, fruit juices, yogurt, low fat milk, iced or hot tea, coffee (in moderation).
Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:11 AM
Best blog about fashion and style!!!