• You cannot reply to this topic

Christina Aguilera's Burlesque mansion aweful interior design

#1 User is offline   Bumble-bee 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:36 AM

Attached Image: christina-aguilera-beverly-hills-mansion-for-sale.jpg

take a look inside Christina Aguilera's Beverly Hills mansion that she's recently put on sale for $13.5 million. Christina and her then husband Jordam Bratman bought the 10,000 square feet home in 2008 for $11 million. the house used to belong to the Osbournes and was even featured in their MTV reality show.

now that Christina is divorced and wants "a fresh start" she's getting rid of the marital home that boasts six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, has a grotto pool with a waterfall, and a guest house.

the house's style can be described as'Gothic and burlesque' featuring chinoiserie elements are juxtaposed with modern flourishes like graffiti artwork, Japanese anime and kaleidoscopic rugs.

see for yourself:

Attached Image: christina-aguilera-beverly-hills-mansion-master-bedroom.jpgAttached Image: christina-aguilera-beverly-hills-mansion-master-exterior.jpgAttached Image: christina-aguilera-beverly-hills-mansion-living-room.jpgAttached Image: christina-aguilera-beverly-hills-mansion-living-room-2.jpgAttached Image: christina-aguilera-beverly-hills-mansion-garden.jpgAttached Image: christina-aguilera-beverly-hills-mansion-bathroom.jpg

as to me i don't like the interior design at all - it's garish, excessive, tasteless and lacks personality. i wouldn't like to live in such a house because it doesn't feel like a happy home, you know.

what do you think?
“Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand” (Homer Simpson)

Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip

#2 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:12 AM

outside it looks gorgeous but inside... well, it's surely very expensive but looks vulgar and tasteless
Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

#3 User is offline   Mary 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:51 PM

there are too much furniture pieces inside, that's why it looks sooo terrible

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic