MillionTalks: Most exciting celebrity gay scandals & gossip - MillionTalks

Today's Fun Links

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Most exciting celebrity gay scandals & gossip juicy rumors here!

#1 User is offline   Bella 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:14 PM

hot gossip is served...

do you like to read some really juicy details of celebrity life? rumors are not true in 85% of the cases but that doesn't stop us from reading more and more of them (the fact that you're on this forum means that you join me on the Team Celebrity Gossip)) )

the most exciting part of celebrtity rumors is gay rumors :)

below are some of the most exciting celebrity gay scandals and gossip of all time:

Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo were lovers in 1930s
Attached Image: marlene-dietrich-gay.jpg

Though some really wanted to see Marlene and Greta as two hot lesbians it was so unlikely to happen in real life - they were bitter rivals in 1930s and i refuse to believe that rivalry was just a joint PR trick of their management teams. this can happen today but it couldn't happen 80 years ago.

John Lennon was gay?
Attached Image: john-lennon-gay.jpg

According to Albert Goldman's book, The Lives of John Lennon, in 1960s Lennon had an affair with the band's manager and close friend, Brian Epstein. Other authors also claimed that Lennon and Epstein had sex but not a long-term relationship. Lennon denied the rumor, telling Playboy in 1980 "it was never consummated, but we had a pretty intense relationship." Lennon's ex-wife Cynthia also denied the claim in her memoir, saying that John "was horrified by the idea of homosexuality."

David Bowie had sex with Mick Jagger
Attached Image: David-Bowie-gay.jpeg

Gossip columns of 1970s said Mick Jagger and David Bowie had an affair. According to Snopes.com, the rumor was started by David's ex-wife Angela Bowie on The Joan Rivers Show. She told Rivers that "I caught him in bed with men several times. In fact, the best time I caught him in bed was with Mick Jagger." She also specified that the men were naked. David and Mick's lawyers quickly denied the story, after which the ex-Mrs. Bowie changed her story saying they hadn't necessarily had sex just because they were naked in bed together.

However, her 1993 memoir has the following passage: ". . .when I walked into that room and found Mick and David together, I felt absolutely dead certain that they'd been screwing. It was so obvious, in fact, that I never even considered the possibility that they hadn't been screwing. . . I didn't have to look around for open jars of K-Y jelly."

Oprah Winfrey and her best friend are dating
Attached Image: OPRAH-WINFREY-gay.jpg

There was a time several years ago when Oprah Winfrey was often photographed with her best gal-friend Gayle King... it was perfectly enough to fuel gay rumors. In the August 2006 issue of O Oprah said, "I understand why people think we're gay. There isn't a definition in our culture for this kind of bond between women. So I get why people have to label it — how can you be this close without it being sexual?"

Angelina Jolie's bisexual past
Attached Image: angelina-jolie-gay.jpg

Unlike some other celebrities, ANgelina Jolie has always been quite open about her sexuality - often saying is bisexual. Some of her quotes are here to prove that: "When I was 20, i fell in love with somebody who happened to be a woman." or "I love women and men equally and I see people and love as love, so I think it makes sense that a woman would know I'd appreciate and love her as much as I would a man."

Jolie's most famous gay fling happened in mid-90s. Tht time she was in a relationship with Jenny Shimizu, her co-star in [i]Foxfire[/i.

Keanu Reeves was married to a man
Attached Image: keanu-reeves-gay.jpg

In the mid-'90s, a French tabloid reported that Keanu Reeves had married David Geffen, a French gay mogul and philanthropist, in a secret ceremony. Even though Keanu's heterosexuality has always been questianable, that rumor was way too made up to even be considered true.

#2 User is offline   Bella 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

more celebrity gay gossip

John Travolta... gay?
Attached Image: John-Travolta-gay.jpg

Weeks before John Travola's wife Kelly preston was to give birth to their son in October 2010, National Enquirer reported that John had been cheating on his wife for years — with guys! Robert Randolph, author of You’ll Never Spa In This Town Again, claimed “John Travolta has been cheating on Kelly for years! And when the details emerge, he’s gonna make Tiger Woods look like a boy scout.”

According to him, Travolta was a member of a secret Hollywood “gay spa subculture”, where he’s said to cruise for guys at the local spa. He reportedly has engaged in “lewd sex acts with other men” on several different occasions. Robert said, “I met John in 1998, after he had married Kelly. I believe the marriage is a total fraud because John is totally into guys and has been having sex with them behind Kelly’s back for years. He came on to me a number of times. I always turned him down. But there was always some guy who was willing to have sex with him. And John didn’t stop cheating on Kelly after either of their children was born.”

FYI, Robert passed a lie detector test for his interview, does it mean....?

Daniel Craig.. is guess what.. gay
Attached Image: Daniel-Craig-gay.jpg

In May 2010 Daniel Craig was allegedly spotted in Roosterfish Bar in Venice playing grab ass with another man. “It was definitely Daniel Craig, and he was most certainly making out with a guy. Daniel kissed his friend on the lips. It was an open-mouth passionate French kiss. In fact, Daniel held the guy’s head in his hands and pulled him in for the kiss!”

wow

Colton Haynes' (Pushing Daisies, CSI Miami) gay photo scandal

Though this guy is still far from being referred to as a celebrity, he's kind of hot, is i feel like i have to include him into my list. So the guy became a part some very provocative photo scandal. Colton was seen frolicking with an unknown guy – they kiss and pose for the photos in what seems to be some kind of homoerotic photo shoot.

FYI, Colton was once considered for the role of Edward Cullen in Twilight!

Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick... well, you know
Attached Image: chace-crawford-ed-westwick.jpg

Once Gossip Girl's star Chace Crawford talked about the constant gay rumours around him and co-star Ed Westwick. He said: "You know what? Ed and I laugh about it. It's kind of funny. But it's like, you know, I guess some people assume there's a seed of truth to it. People think where there's smoke, there's fire. People think that, but they don't realise that, er, it's obviously, er, it's just so amazing the way something can be… just a complete fabrication, yet it gets twisted…It'll just go away in the end. I have actually met Perez Hilton a couple of times. He's normally very nice. But if he covers an untrue rumour, then I have to accept that it will become one of those things people will speculate about."

He just confused me more with his words, you?

The gay rumors possibly roots from Chace and Ed's sharing an apartment in Chelsea, New York during Gossip Girl filming.

Rihanna is a lesbian
Attached Image: rihanna-lesbian.jpg

in late January 2011 San Diego socialite, model and aspiring book writer Natasha ‘Tajah’ Burton claimed she had an affair with Rihanna in 2009.
In the book, though mentioning no names, Tajah Burton says she had sex with Rihanna and it was “good.” The girl also claims the two ladies had a connection so it was more than just a physical thing it was about real feelings and emotions: "We had an amazing connection. It became a sexual thing. It only lasted a couple of weeks because she was very busy and had a lot going on in her life and we had to be secretive. She inspired me and we helped uplift each other,” Tajah explained. "I would say [Rihanna is] bisexual. [The fling] was really exciting. It was unexpected and it was very fun. The sex was really good but there was more to it – we really had a connection,” the girl added.
This lesbian affair claims aren’t the first same sex allegations in Rihanna’s career. Some say several years ago Rihanna was romantically linked to her assistant and childhood friend Monica.

Vanessa Hudgens and Alexa Nikolas
Attached Image: vanessa-hudgens-gay-kiss.jpgAttached Image: vanessa-hudgens-girl-kiss.jpgAttached Image: vanessa-hudgens-kissing-girl.jpgAttached Image: vanessa-hudgens-lesbian-kiss.jpg

These photos were allegedly taken in 2009 but became public in March 2011. In the photos Vanessa Hudgens is seen kissing and boob-grabbing Zoey 101 star Alexa Nikolas... well the story continues :)

#3 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

i'm not sure all these rumors are true but it was really interesting to read. John Travolta seems to be brutal... As for Vanessa Hudgens, i think she was just trying to grab public attention.. stupid but easy way))
Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

#4 User is offline   Mary 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:57 PM

Keanu Reeves is gay??!!! :o OMG What's the world coming to? :(

#5 Guest_RICK_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

i feel most male celebrities have got some bisexuality, most straight guys are low-key and shy back from attention, where as doing anything in entertainment equals to HEY EVERYONE, I'M AN ATTENTION HO, AND DRAMA QUEEN.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links