• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tips for a Flat Belly

#1 User is offline   Mary 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:51 AM

so, girls, i'd like to share useful tips how to get flat belly!!!!! :)
So you have decided to get a flat belly? No, those late night infomercials about certain gadgets to help you get a flat belly do not work. Even performing a million sit ups and crunches every day will not get you the coveted six pack abs.

To get a flat belly, you will need to put in some work and know some science. Here some tips to help you achieve your goal and if you stick to it, you will find that not only will your belly get flatter, you will also lose weight from all parts of your body.

Correct eating habit and nutrition is the most important factor in getting a flat belly. You will have to control your blood sugar levels to lose body fat to do this, you will need to consume five to six meals small meals per day. Please note, I said small meals. For example, you can divide the portion of your three daily meals into 5-6 smaller meals. Simple as that.

Next step is to reduce your carbohydrate consumption to 50 percent or less from your meals. Most people eat too much carbohydrate and before their body could burn up the carbs for energy, they would have already been converted to glycogen and fat. However, you need not go to the extreme by cutting your carbs too drastically.

Consume your small meals every 2 to 3 hours. This is because when your stomach empties itself, your body will tend to conserve fat and by eating frequently, you will be controlling your blood sugar level to encourage fat loss and you will begin to lose weight gradually. However, if you are still not losing weight, then you are consuming too much calories and so if this happens to you, make your meals even smaller by cutting more carbs.

By the first week, you will probably lose between 4 to 5 pounds (about 2kg) of water weight. Subsequently, you should about 1 to 2 pounds per week. If you are losing more weight than that, then you are probably losing muscles too. So monitor your weight loss carefully. Now, if you are not losing 1 to 2 pounds per week, then reduce another 100 calories from your meals. Remember to abstain from sugar laden drinks such as soft drinks or coffee with cream and sugar as these drinks are chock full of calories.

You will need to be on this eating program for six days a week reserving one day as cheat day to reward yourself for keeping up with the regimen successfully. However, I am not in favor the cheat day because people tend to use it as an excuse to and over eat. You need decide for yourself whether you want to include a cheat day or not.

You may also want to to include a weight training program because for every pound of muscle you gain, you will burn 30-50 extra calories a day naturally. Part of your weight training program should include abdominal exercises to tighten up your abs to give you the flat belly look.

Lastly, set aside four to five days a week to perform cardio exercises for about 30-40 minutes. This is done to help you burn up more calories.

Is this flat belly program easy to follow? I will say it is not and that is why so few people succeed in getting have flat stomachs. However, it is definitely achievable if your motivation to have a flat belly is compelling enough.

tell me your favourite tips to get rid of this hateful belly????!!!!! :huh:

#2 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

Do you have any tips for lazy ones? I don't like exercise of any kind except swimming, but i do want to have a flat tummy. Not that i'm fat, you know, i have a rather slim figure, but there are areas i would like to get rid of. So, Is there an easier way to do that?
Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

#3 User is offline   Bumble-bee 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:08 PM

thanx for the tips!
“Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand” (Homer Simpson)

Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip

#4 User is offline   Butterfly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:54 AM

Veronica, you'll never get a flat belly just lying on the sofa. You have to do exercise, it's essential. Even if nature blessed you with a slim figure you should help it and work on your shape regularly.

#5 User is offline   Amelia 

• Advanced Member
  • LocationLA

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:05 AM

I believe the best way is exercise!!! cant be on a diet :)

#6 User is offline   axxebond 

• Pip

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:40 AM

Tips for a Flat Belly

1: Avoid Constipation.
2: Rule Out Wheat Allergies or Lactose Intolerance.
3: Don't Eat Too Fast.
4: Don't Overdo Carbonated Drinks.
5: Don't Overdo Chewing Gum.

#7 User is offline   siddle35 

• Pip

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:57 AM

The first place I checked for the flat belly secret was WebMD. According to their article “10 Flat Belly Tips: How to Beat Bloating” the number one way to shrink a stomach is to eat a diet high in fiber and aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise five times a week. Since I already exercise more than that, I’m going to up my fiber intake and see what happens.

#8 User is offline   mattkemp 

• Pip

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

Here are some of the foods that one should avoid if they want to reduce their belly fat :

Salt: People should avoid the salty seasonings and the highly processed foods which have high sodium content. Intake of salty foods in greater quantities produces a puffy appearance. This is due to the fact that salt attracts water and a higher amount of salt leads to fluid retention in the body.

Bulky Raw Foods: It is better to prefer cooked vegetables over the raw ones. Raw foods take up more space in the gastro-intestinal tract compared to the cooked foods. The nutritional value is also the same in both these types of foods.

Gassy Foods: People often find their bellies bloated due to the accumulation of gases in the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, they should avoid gassy foods like broccoli, onions, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels, legumes, peppers, sprouts and citrus fruits.

#9 User is offline   Astros 

• Pip

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:13 AM

Stubborn belly fat is very hard to lose, even for very thin people.

Apparently it helps if you avoid junk sugar as in sweets, desserts, cakes, cookies and biscuits. White rice and white bread also need to be avoided.

You can see exercise tips and further diet tips in a web search for "how to lose stubborn belly fat".

#10 User is offline   andystrauss 

• Pip

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

Running, strolling, bicycle, swimming, moving, push ups, sit ups, leg squats, quick strolling and power strolling all help for weight-loss but dieting helps more. This tummy problem could perhaps be due to Symptoms X and the required eating plan is a high health proteins, low fats, low carbs eating plan. You must consume health proteins with each meal.

#11 User is offline   Miss Provocateur 

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:41 PM

"Just stop eating!" told one ballerina :lol:

#12 User is offline   steveboston 

• Pip

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

Persistent waist fat is very hard to get rid of, even for very lean people. Seemingly it allows if you prevent trash sugars as in sugars, candy, desserts, treats and treats. Bright grain and light breads also need to be prevented. If you do exercise, make sure to get a lot of aerobic exercise exercise in and simple 10-15 mins of ab workout routines daily can help with that.

#13 User is offline   adamparker 

• Pip

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

You may advantage from decreasing the amount of the alleged meals and/or consuming it with other meals. In the situation of milk products, it can help to select outdated cheese and yogurts, which are reduced in lactose. Eating easily and not eating your meals well can cause air taking that causes stomach ache, says Beginning Fitzgibbons Blatner, RD, writer of The Flexitarian Eating plan.

#14 User is offline   Jake Welch 

• Pip

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

Dancing is a best exercise for keeping belly in shape, many of the fitness trainer advice to do dance which contains more heap movement and all so, i would suggest to do dance for getting the good shape belly like "Shakira".

#15 User is offline   roganwills 

• Pip

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

Tips for a flat belly are:
1. Avoid Constipation
2. Don't Eat Too Fast
3. Don't Overdo Chewing Gum
4. Watch Out for Sugar-Free Foods.

#16 User is offline   kevinthomas 

• Pip
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

If you want a flat belly then i the swimming is a best exercise because it helps to burn all the extra fat of body and helps to keep body in it's perfect shape.

#17 User is offline   Calvinbade 

• Pip

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

When you eat simple carbs your physique releases insulin which is a fat accumulator hormone. The insulin is aggravating to breach down the carbs into sugar. Unfortunately because our diets are active with simple carbohydrates we get little fiber. We charge the cilia as it helps to apathetic down the absolution of insulin. You can see how a advantageous diet is abundantly important.

#18 User is offline   wilmeraustin 

• Pip

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

- Don't go hungry anywhere
- Cook your own food
- Eat more times a day
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.

#19 User is offline   marioanger 

• Pip

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

- Stick your exercise schedule
- Be patient and persevere
- Do easy workouts for abs
- Drink more water.

#20 User is offline   Crispindacey 

• Pip

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

A Pilates chest lift is not like the acceptable crisis but if performed accurately will accord you a collapsed belly. The chest lift creates an belly alveolate down appear the floor. The achievement do not coil off the floor, they abide stable. You are addition as able-bodied as curling. The chest lift is done boring with the animation so you can ability the abysmal axle belly muscles.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links